well. as to the request of one specific person ;) here's my post.
supposed to be doing math hw right now. but that's easy.
finally finished my brannen homework an hour ago.. that lady is a killer
and now i'm just intrigued by the amount of people that have status messages that:
1) are very mad at Brannen for giving that huge load of hw
2) are very happy because they DON'T have Brannen
oh wells. i'm done (:
just realized that my parents aren't back from their party yet and it's almost 10pm D:
this week doesn't seem too good. but that's okay. because i have my friends
It's amazing how one person's boredom on facebook could lead to so many comments so fast.
well so far. my freshman year.. has been interesting. a lot of surprises for sure ;)
1 comment:
hmm...I wonder who that one specific person is...? ;P
Yay for you finishing your hw!
Too bad I've still got a to left to do. T.T
Thanks for your help too! <3
I hope your week turns out well. (:
haha freshmen year...has definitely been interesting and with a few surprises here and there...and many more to come, I'm sure. ;D
Post a Comment