nothing i ever do seems right.. maybe except Michele.. but i still. feel insecure.
i think i should revamp my blog again..
maybe if i have time.
sorry for such a dead blog guys... for those that still check &hearts
i hope my wishes come true...
maybe someday.. i could be a good kid.. oh wells..
finally found out that Kevin is leaving for Princeton (in August) today... gosh i shoulda checked my email more..
i hope i can be a better person ..better kid ..and a better fwend to you guys...
maybe someday i will.. maybe someday i won't..
only time can tell.
3 comments:
YAYYYY YOU'RE BACK! :D
<3
You will (:
Though I think you're already good enough now <3
You need to be happy with yourself now..but wanting to be better is good (:
Just don't let it get you down ;]
Look at it positively~!
<3
Hey julian. Fuck you. Go fuck yourself. You probrably will never read this but I hope one day you do. And if you're reading this right now I am probrably dead. Haha, you say so much bullshit about suicide but everyone knows you're way too weak to fuck yourself. Im the one with balls you fucking stupid bitch faggot. Thanks a lot for what you did to me. You're nothing but a rich spoiled bitch. I see right through your sappy sad horseshit. Fuck you. When I meet god and he sends me to hell, ill know who really belongs here with me. My life was full of failures and here you are complaining about the smallest shit. Yea, I read your blog again tonight and I wish I did not have to die with such a bad taste in my mouth. You're disgusting.
Post a Comment