Sunday, December 7, 2008

PNo. 31: Thank you Renz

this is a shout out to Renz.
I wanted to say thank you again... for your efforts in Operation Gamjaft.  I know that i already vetoed it because my mom didn't want me to go. *  But like i've said before.. it was a big deal to me.. that someone would actually go around and try to start it, instead of just going along with the bunch of talk that i keep hearing.  So. thank you for your attempt. it's greatly appreciated.. even though i said no... sorry guys.. those that wanted to see me at formal.

*For those who do not know what Operation Gamjaft was:
Operation Gamjaft was a campaign started by a couple of people... (i think isabel, paley, and renz?)  It's orginal initials was G.M.A.J.A.F.T but that wasn't pronounce-able so they changed it to Gamjaft.  Now, for the acronym.  Get Michele And Julian A(?) Formal Ticket.  not sure what the 2nd A stand for.. but the meaning is there.  took me a couple of days to figure out what it actually stood for... (cuz they wouldn't tell me)  Then when I found out, I asked Renz about it.. and he said that he was honestly gonna do it.. and asked me how much formal tickets were.  Yea... they're 90$ presale (i don't have a ASB card).  Then he asked me if i actually wanted to go.  Well.. I thought about it.. for a long time.  At first, I told him yes.. if we could actually get enough money scraped together.  Then I thought about it again.. and then I realized how likely it was that we actually would get the money (which was really likely... I think.. people wanted to see me at formal with michele?)  But then... i thought again... and it was sort of rushed.. being that i had not been planning to go to formal at all.. and then. My mom doesn't even want me to go to any dances this year.. so i figured i should respect her cuz of all that she's done for me already.  (a lot...)**

so yea.. 
Thank You again Renz.
(sorry that my explanation of GAMJAFT was longer than your Thank You)


**btw mom.. I was originally gonna see what would happen if we collected all of the money and then ask you if i could go to formal.

10 comments:

Michele ^-^ said...

(:
I think it was a good decision...
You should definitely respect your mom...and I wouldn't wanna feel rushed either.
And there's always next year if your mom will let you go then. (:

THANKS FOR THE EFFORT GUYS <3

Ignorance said...

we love you juju

you should go to the next regular dance. just once. please aske your mom. =]

orr michele you guys can wait til prom :P

<3 hehe

Renzyboy said...

awww shucks, i was happy to help (:

and yes it wouldnt have been TOO hard cuz there are a lot of people who love you two. (:

ps. lol im happy that it was important enough for you to actually post again XD

Anonymous said...

Thank you guys for loving Julian, it means a great deal for him. I don't want to be the killjoy, but I do have good reason, and a very good one. (ask Julian for details, if he wants to tell).

Actually I'm hoping they can wait till the prom. Way to go Joe! :)

You Know What It Is said...

haha yay for prom! then we can all pitch in a dollar or two! =)

Michele ^-^ said...

lol Joe I thought you were never gonna do the '<3' again...? ;] XP

hahaha you guys already planning for prom now? xD
ahahaha
<3 you guys (:

Renzyboy said...

XD i hope THAT actually goes through. dude this post is getting a lot of comments XD

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAH ITS TRUE THAT JULIAN'S MOM WRITES HERE (:
HI JULIAN'S MOM!

and.
i think that you guys, at prom
we should all get a limo.
and joe can like fall asleep,
and we can like all tell him
that prom ended, when he wakes up.
even though it didnt ;)

paley said...

hahaha hi mrs. yang. yea imma save up money for u 2 julian (: ill pitch in like 20. bet u cant wait. danng this got a lot of comments

Ignorance said...

whoa i havent seen this post in awhile =]

so many responses :D

ohh and i forgot about not ever doing the <3 again xD

oh weells it means no harm =]