Tuesday, December 9, 2008

PNo.32: Crazy Tuesday Schedule...

Wow. time is passing by too fast >.<

oh wells I'm using a "Windows Live Writer" to type this post up... experimenting around with windows Xp again... cuz that was the only operating system that let me use my webcam >.< sigh... my webcam is too old.. (at least I got it working)

trying to clean up my disk space on my computer today.. it's a huge mess. I sorta bombed my Spanish test.. hopefully a A- cuz I did pretty good in culture this time :D Life could be a lot better.. but it's manageable right now

more later.. maybe.

4 comments:

Ignorance said...

A- is not bombing a test.
a D is bombing a test

Renzyboy said...

no i think he meant that he thinks he bombed it, but hopes for an A-

You Know What It Is said...

ehehe YOURE BLOGGING!

Ignorance said...

ohh juju
this is post number 32 not 31